Cellulite scrubs at home
What is a scrub and what is its task? This cosmetic product is also intended to cleanse dead skin cells and rid the skin of cellulite. With regular and proper use, it works wonders, making the skin soft, supple and beautiful. You can cook an anti-cellulite scrub at home.7 photos
In the fight against the "orange peel" all means are good. The most effective procedures are to use various scrubs, the effect of which begins almost immediately. Here is a basic list of everything that happens after applying the scrub to the body:
- Useful components of a self-made cosmetic product, cleansing the upper coarse layer of the skin, allow the skin to absorb more oxygen.
- Scrubs have a positive effect on blood circulation. Thanks to this, slags and toxins leave the problem areas.
- Slimming scrubs are very good, as they contribute to the speedy breakdown of fat cells.
- Smoothes the skin and gives it a radiant look.
In order to have beautiful skin, it is not necessary to buy up half of the cosmetic store or sit out for several hours in the salon. If you wish, you can independently prepare a scrub, which will be no worse than branded.
A very popular and effective remedy against the "orange peel" is salt scrub. We will tell you how to cook the best anti-cellulite products:
- Honey and salt scrub can be easily prepared by mixing sea salt and natural honey in equal proportions. At the same time cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
- Coffee and salt mixture with the addition of olive oil: 3 large spoons of ground coffee beans and sea salt, a couple of drops of oil and your body will thank you.
- Salty and sweet scrub. You can prepare an effective remedy with a spoon of any liquid oil, a pinch of salt, sugar and a couple of drops of cosmetic orange oil.
- Citrus. Mix 50 grams of sea salt with a spoon of cosmetic oil and a little grated lemon peel and grapefruit.
Honey scrub is very good in the fight against subcutaneous deposits. It not only smoothes the skin, but also breaks down internal fat and normalizes the water-salt balance. Due to its rich composition, honey nourishes the skin and makes it supple and beautiful.
A few recipes for scrub with honey:
- Take a large spoonful of honey and mix with a glass of oatmeal. To soften the mass, you can pour a little fresh cream, which will only enhance the qualitative effect of the cosmetic product.
- Mix several berries of strawberries, raspberries or any other berry with several tablespoons of honey; the result is a fragrant and very healthy mass that needs to be held on the skin for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix thick honey and rice flour in equal proportions, and you get an effective body scrub from cellulite.
In fact, honey can be combined with anything: cereals, ground nuts and seeds of fruit, berries, eggs, sour cream, etc. For a very effective scrub, choose a thicker and more sugared honey.
Coffee is the best component of scrub, as it has an excellent peeling effect. Using coffee, you can clean your pores well. Thanks to caffeine, blood vessels expand, fat cells break down and excess water is removed from the cells.
There are a lot of recipes for anti-cellulite masks with coffee. Here are just a few options:
- Mix a pinch of ground coffee with 5 ml. pepper tinctures and a few milliliters of olive oil. Before use, it is necessary to hold the mass in a dark place for 5 days.
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee drink mixed with a few drops of brandy and 50 ml of homemade yogurt.
- Coffee and honey scrub is made in proportions of 1 to 2.
- Coffee and shower gel; useful scrub for a bath or shower. Grind a few tablespoons of coffee beans and add to 20 ml of body wash gel.
For coffee scrub, along with ground grains, you can use coffee grounds (without milk, sugar and cream). Only natural coffee is suitable for scrub. Soluble will not bring any benefit to your body.
The scrub, which contains ground apricot seeds, is not suitable for everyone. It is very stiff, so it is not recommended to use it for thin and delicate skin.
Preparing an anti-cellulite mixture is quite simple:
- Grind several apricot kernels into powder;
- Add 3 large spoons of thick sour cream and mix;
- After a few minutes, add 10 ml of lemon or other citrus freshly squeezed juice, mix.
The scrub is ready to apply, use with pleasure.
Seaweed is a very popular component of cosmetics. Anti-cellulite mask is no exception. You can prepare the remedy against the "orange peel" yourself:
- Grind a small amount of seaweed (about a tablespoon) and mix with the same amount of sea salt. Then you can add fat sour cream or a regular moisturizer to give a spreading consistency.
- For very sensitive skin, you can replace sea salt with chopped oatmeal.
- The maximum effect of scrub with algae is achieved if you add olive oil (50 ml), a pinch of sea salt and 5 drops of different essential oils (bergamot, lemon, etc.) to it.
You can experiment and add other ingredients to the algae, such as honey or coffee.
In order for the scrub against cellulite to be as effective as possible, it must not only be properly prepared, but also applied. In order for the peeling to work flawlessly at home, several important rules must be observed:
- If you are making anti-cellulite mass for the first time, then you just need to test it on a small area of the skin. It is likely that any component of home cosmetics will cause an allergic reaction. For a more accurate result, you need to wait a few hours. If there is no redness or rash left on the skin after using the mass, then you can use it as a body scrub without fear.
- In order to maximize the effect of the anti-cellulite mask, the parts of the body on which it will be applied must be washed and steamed well. Thanks to taking a hot bath or shower, the skin will better absorb nutrients and keratinized cells will fall off more easily.
- It is necessary to apply the anti-cellulite remedy only to those places that need it: buttocks, hips, stomach. In no case should a body scrub be applied to the face.
- Rub the cosmetic mass gently, preferably in a circular motion. To achieve maximum effect, it is recommended to massage the skin with a scrub for at least 5 minutes.
- It is worth remembering that dry skin is more sensitive, so peeling it is not worth it very often. 3-4 times a month will be enough.
- Be sure to remove all scrub particles at the end of the procedure. This can be done using warm water or heated mineral water.
If you follow each rule, then the fight against cellulite will be not only effective, but also enjoyable. And if, in addition to cosmetic masks, you start to perform some physical exercises or stop eating junk food, then in the end you will see an amazing result.
Anti-cellulite masks prepared at home are considered not only useful, but also absolutely safe. However, there are some nuances in view of which even homemade body cosmetics are not recommended.
Here is a list of the most common contraindications:
- If for any reason the sensitivity of your skin has increased, then you should not risk it, because the use of a scrub can cause undesirable consequences.
- The presence of an allergy to one of the components that make up categorically excludes the possibility of using this home mask.
- If on the body, in those places where the scrub should be applied or in the immediate vicinity of them, there are open wounds (crack, cut, burn, scratch), then with an anti-cellulite mask it is worthwhile to wait until the skin is completely healed.
- It is not recommended to apply a scrub to the body if it contains acne or any other inflammatory rash;
- Any skin disease, including fungal, excludes the application of any cosmetic products to the body.
- In no case should you apply a scrub on the skin that has just been tanned in a solarium or in the open sun.
- If you have vascular "stars" in problem areas, then before using a cosmetic anti-cellulite mask, you need to get rid of them.
- Peeling is strictly prohibited for pregnant women.
Remember one very important rule: scrub is applied only to healthy skin. Observing it, you will avoid many dangerous consequences.
Caring for your body is very important at any age. And it’s not necessary to visit a beauty salon every day to become even a little younger and more beautiful. All you need are recipes for homemade anti-cellulite scrubs and half an hour of free time. As a rule, reviews about them are the most positive. Above all, follow the rules of use and your procedures will always have a positive result.