Walnut oil for hair
Beautiful curls want to have everything. That is why the demand for care products for them is increasing every year. But there are also many factors that adversely affect our hair.
It turns out that hair benefits even in walnuts. Today we’ll talk about its properties.
Everyone knows that nuts are good for health and strengthening the body. They also have a beneficial effect on strengthening the hair from the inside. Walnuts, in particular, contain beneficial fatty acids that give hair shine and improve their condition. Equally important, this result lasts a long time.
The most useful is walnut oil for hair, which turns dull and lifeless strands into shiny and elastic. Usually masks are made from it that have such an amazing effect on curls.
Walnuts help get rid of split ends and brittleness, affect dry hair, and make them beautiful and silky.
The undoubted advantage in using walnut oil:
- It helps to defeat dandruff;
- Saves with brittle strands and general dryness of curls and scalp;
- Helps with tangled or too "fluffy" strands;
- Helps in violation of metabolic processes;
- In the absence of the desired volume;
- In case of hair loss after illness or childbirth;
- When hair grows poorly or does not grow at all;
- With a loss of gloss and elasticity;
- When the hair rods are exuded;
- In case of irritation of the scalp.
This product can be harmful if you use it:
- With personal intolerance;
- During pregnancy or lactation.
Green walnuts can also be used to remove hair. One only needs to squeeze the juice out of it and apply it to undesirable vegetation, as the hairs become lighter and they will almost not be visible. The disadvantage of this method is that the hair can turn brown, which will wash off after a while.
External use of the oil can lead to irritation and any other skin reaction. This is rare, but before use it is still recommended to check its effect on your body.
- Take some oil, apply it on the wrist or the inside of the elbow;
- Wait thirty minutes;
- If irritation is not noticed on the body, there is no itching or redness, then this product is right for you.
Before you start cooking, you need to know a few things:
- It is best to use the freshest products for masks, ideally homemade or organic.
- It is better to prepare mixtures before use;
- The effect of the oil will be better if you first warm it up in a water bath;
- After application, it is worth insulating the head with a shower mask or a plastic cap, and then wrap a towel on top;
- It is recommended to wash off the oil from the hair with chamomile decoction, which will soften the strands and relieve irritation;
- Depending on the condition of the hair, masks should be done no more than two to three times a week;
- To save and increase the result, treatment should be done with a course of 12 to 15 applications.
Such mixtures are useful for their naturalness and it is not difficult to cook them. All components can easily be found in a store or pharmacy, and their cost is available to anyone.
- A mask for hair to grow faster. Positive effect on hair follicles, strengthens them. Suitable for very dry and oily hair. The drier the curls, the fatter the kefir is worth using.
You will need:
- 20 grams of fresh yeast;
- 3 teaspoons of walnut oil;
- 2 yolks;
- Half a glass of kefir;
- Incomplete dessert spoon of mustard.
- Lightly heat the kefir and add the yeast, then let it stand for a while;
- After about half an hour, add the yolks, mustard and nut butter;
- Stir everything thoroughly;
- After that, start rubbing the resulting mixture into the roots and distribute along the entire length;
- Warm your head with a towel and hat;
- Rinse with a decoction of nettle or chamomile.
- For hydration and nutrition. Fills hair with water and strengthens roots.
You will need:
- Two tablespoons of oil;
- One hundred grams of milk.
- To begin with, it is worth slightly warming the milk;
- Then mix the ingredients and apply them on the scalp;
- To insulate the head;
- Rinse with a decoction.
You will need:
- A teaspoon of liquid honey;
- Two tablespoons of oil.
- Heat honey in a water bath and add oil to it;
- Beat the egg and mix with a warm mass;
- Treat the resulting hair roots with a mixture, and then distribute along the entire length - to the very ends;
- Insulate and leave for half an hour;
- Rinse with shampoo and then treat the hair with a decoction.
Those who use walnut oil are mostly satisfied. Many note the pleasant smell of this remedy.
Almost everyone is talking about a great effect - the hair becomes strong, radiant, volume appears. Many used oil as masks, without adding any other components to it, and kept for 2-3 hours. Everyone is happy with the result.
You can learn more about the beneficial properties of walnut oil from the following video.