Stretch Marker Oil
Stretch marks that appear on the skin cannot be completely removed, but it is quite possible to make them less noticeable. There are many ways, but the oil from stretch marks has gained the most popularity. It is it that will allow not only to almost completely get rid of striae, but also to reduce the manifestations of the orange peel, and also nourishes the skin with useful substances.
On the shelves of shops and pharmacies you can see a huge assortment of ready-to-use oil mixtures from various manufacturers. But they can also be prepared at home on their own, depending on allergic reactions, personal preferences, financial situation and state of health. So, some oils should never be used during pregnancy, for example, rosemary, black cumin and some others.
All oils used in the fight against stretch marks can be divided into three large groups:
- Natural oils that were used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. The most affordable and simple is sunflower oil, while both unrefined and refined oil show high efficiency. No less popular were such oils as olives, cocoa, apricot, peach, argan, linseed, coconut, wheat germ, camphor, sea buckthorn, almond. All of them effectively nourish the skin, increase the level of collagen in it, stimulate the growth of intact skin cells and contribute to their rapid regeneration. This group also includes oils such as castor oil, shea butter, peach oil, Ayurvedic, amaranth, avocado and grape seed oil.
- Essential oils, they are also widely used as natural ones, acting, as a rule, as one of the components of the mixtures used in the fight against stretch marks.
- Cosmetic oils are made from natural plant materials. Such oils not only help get rid of existing striae, but also help prevent the appearance of new ones. A great advantage is that they can be used every day. These mixtures are presented in a wide assortment, but the most popular Weleda, Mama Comfort, Bubchen, Sanosan and others. A big plus is that such oils can be used both on their own and in combination with other oils.
Essential extracts include a fairly wide group of products, so you should dwell on them in more detail.
In the fight against striae, essential oils are not used in their pure form, but are used as an additional component. Use them in small quantities. The greatest effectiveness was shown by such oils as:
- Tangerine and jasmine help to increase skin elasticity, and also make existing stretch marks less noticeable.
- Lemon and rose oil, and lavender essential oil relax the skin cells, soothe it and bleach striae.
- Orange and Neroli Oil strengthen the skin, normalize the production of melanin, have a warming effect, which allows not only to reduce stretch marks, but also to reduce the manifestation of cellulite. Have the same actions oil of cinnamon, juniper.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Sandalwood and Anise not only help reduce stretch marks, but also prevent new ones, normalize the water-fat balance of the skin, and also actively nourish it.
- Tea Tree, Grapefruit, Pomegranate and Argan Oil not only help to whiten striae, reduce their size, but also contribute to the overall toning of the skin.
- Sesame, rose and Icarus oil tone the skin, reduce existing stretch marks, protect against the appearance of new ones and soothe it.
- Butter oil It is most effective not only in the fight against stretch marks, but also in orange peel. It evens out the skin surface and its tone, reduces the size of striae by several times.
- Cedar oil, as well as rosehip and almond essential oil, actively soften the skin, saturate it with vitamins and contribute to better regeneration.
The use of all previously described types of mixtures and extracts is very wide. All of them can be used not only to eliminate old striae, but also as a prophylaxis to prevent the appearance of new ones. It is also important that they not only help get rid of scars in a short period, but also help get rid of sagging skin.
All these oil extracts can also be used after childbirth, they can be used independently, added to a cream or body lotion, do wraps or home scrubs with them. All these procedures together will help not only get rid of stretch marks, but also old scars, sagging skin on the buttocks, chest and abdomen.
Some types of these mixtures can be drunk, so the body will receive all the necessary polyunsaturated fats and vitamins. The stomach will be cleansed, and the abdomen remaining after the baby is born will decrease significantly.
Oil from stretch marks, which at the same time fights against cellulite, deserves a separate discussion. It will help to make the figure much better immediately in two ways. It almost completely removes striae, and thanks to the so-called hydraulic power of this mixture, excess fluid leaves the body, and with it the orange peel disappears.
Currently, all types of oils, without exception, can be used in several variations: in pure form, as an additive in a cream or lotion, as a component of wrapping mixtures, or as an ingredient for creating a scrub at home. Of course, to achieve the best result is possible only with their integrated use.
It is best to first cleanse the skin with a scrub of its keratinized particles, then make a special wrap, and only then apply a special mixture to the problem areas. This set of procedures should be performed three times a week.
You can cook a scrub with your own hands at home in two ways:
- Mix badyagi powder, sugar and salt in the proportions of 1: 3: 3. Add two parts of any natural oil and 10 drops of the essential extract of your choice to the mixture. The resulting scrub must be applied to slightly damp skin and rub intensively into it for 5 minutes. Trampoline is sold in pharmacies.
- It is necessary to mix in equal parts sleeping natural coffee and honey. Add vitamin E capsules. For 100 grams of the finished mixture you will need two capsules. And here we add 10 drops of cinnamon essential oil. Or 5 drops of orange and neroli extract. We use the mixture, as in the first recipe.
The use of such scrubs allows you to cleanse the skin of dead cells, warm it and expand the pores. Now that the skin is ready, it is necessary to prepare special masks to reduce stretch marks.
The principle of operation of all masks against stretch marks is simple, it is necessary to apply them on pre-prepared skin, cover with cling film on top and leave for one hour. After time, the mixture is removed from the body with cool water. The most effective masks are:
- In cosmetic clay diluted with warm water or milk, to the consistency of thick sour cream, it is necessary to add the grapefruit and lemon essential extract. For 4 tablespoons of clay, 5 drops of ether extract will be required.
- 10 ml of lavender or geranium ether should be added to 100 ml of the base natural oil.
- If striae are old, then you should use this mask. For 30 ml of olive base you will need 9 drops of shea extract and tea tree, as well as 5 drops of neroli. Everything is thoroughly mixed and applied to problem areas.
- Ayurvedic oil can be used in its pure form in the fight against not old stretch marks.
- A mixture of 10 g of jojoba extract mixed with 3 drops of lavender is also a great mask.
In addition to such masks and wraps, oil lotions should also be used, which will help to get rid of boring striae much faster.
All of them are prepared according to the same principle. Essential extracts are added to the base oil base. Such mixtures can be used once or even twice in 24 hours. In this case, it is best to use them after water procedures. Essential extracts can be added to your liking and in accordance with the intended purpose.
So, for example, if in addition to getting rid of stretch marks, you also need to get rid of cellulite, it is best to use lotions of base oil mixed with extracts of lemon, cinnamon, grapefruit, juniper and ylang-ylang.
If you want to reduce sagging skin and give it a shine, then extracts of neroli, rose, lavender, honeysuckle, grape seed are best suited as essential additives.
Do not forget that it is the ether extracts that should be used with great care. Their excess will not help to quickly remove striae, but it can cause a serious burn. Therefore, when creating lotions, masks or enriching creams, it is worth remembering that you should not add more than 15 drops per 100 grams of base.
You can learn more about essential oils from stretch marks from the next video.
Rating of the best
But do not forget about oil products aimed at combating striae from various manufacturers. Earlier, we have already said that today such products are presented in a wide assortment. If you still prefer to use ready-made oil mixtures, we recommend that you pay attention to the rating of the best manufacturers of these products:
- Very good oil Johnson's baby. Deservedly be in the first place. The manufacturer is very famous and his product is of the highest quality. This product acts as a basic foundation in the fight against existing striae. But even applying it without any additives, you can reliably protect yourself from the appearance of stretch marks.
- Weleda. This product helps to increase skin tone, perfectly prevents the appearance of new stretch marks and intensively helps to reduce existing ones.
- Stretch Mark Spray Oil Mama Comfort. Inexpensive, effective and importantly hypoallergenic.
- Sanosan perfectly copes with the task. High quality and affordable price make it very attractive for many women.
- Bubchen. Well-known manufacturer of goods for children and mothers. His products, like all other products, are very effective, and most importantly, safe. The only negative is that the reduction of stretch marks does not occur as fast as we would like.
- Mustela. Sufficiently expensive oil mixture, mainly contributing to the prevention of stretch marks. It is not struggling with existing ones as efficiently as the products presented above.
- Topfer. Despite the fact that the manufacturer indicates these products as actively struggling with existing striae, reviews suggest that such a product is better at preventing them.
- Hipp. A sufficiently effective tool that for some reason has not received widespread recognition from consumers. Low cost and sufficient efficiency make it a worthy competitor.
Generally speaking, the use of oils of all kinds has gained quite wide popularity and positive reviews among women. The natural composition, the possibility of applying it in several different ways, high efficiency at a low cost are precisely those advantages that ladies focus on. Without exception, everyone notes that with regular use of oil extracts, stretch marks noticeably decrease, and some disappear altogether, the skin smoothes and brightens, and problem areas are tightened.
Oils of all kinds, today are one of the most effective, and at the same time inexpensive ways to combat striae. Their regular use will allow you not only to significantly reduce stretch marks, but also to improve the condition of the skin as a whole.
More tips to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy in the next video.