Nourishing face cream LibreDerm "Aevit"
With age, the skin needs vitamin supplements more and more. Ideally, if everything you need enters our body, not only from the inside, but also from the outside. LibreDerm Aevit Nourishing Face Cream promises to eliminate dryness and saturate the skin with beneficial substances.
The Russian brand LibreDerm produces several series of cosmetics, including the Aevit line of drugs. It includes about a dozen items, including face cleansers, face, hands and nails creams, skin products for eye care, hygienic lipsticks, nourishing oils, shampoos and face masks.
A distinctive feature is the active vitamins A and E, which are contained in the composition.
These two vitamins are rightfully considered "beauty vitamins." Retinol (Vitamin A) is responsible for:
- The process of renewing skin cells. Due to its structure, this substance penetrates deep into the cells and stimulates the growth of new ones.
- Recovery of elastin and collagen levels - it increases elasticity.
- Natural antioxidant. It prevents the activity of free radicals.
- It inhibits the photoaging process of the skin, improves hydrobalance.
In addition, in synergy, both vitamins applied to the skin:
- Strengthen local immunity;
- fight pathogenic microorganisms;
- bleach the skin, lighten freckles and age spots;
- narrow pores, treat pimples;
- protect from the harmful effects of the environment.
It is known for certain that tocopherol (vitamin E) helps the body absorb other skin-friendly substances - zinc and selenium. And also - without vitamin E, it is practically not absorbed ... vitamin A! Therefore, combining them into one bottle seems more than logical.
The composition of the cream "Aevit" includes water, various chemicals to obtain the desired texture, alcohols, extracts of rosemary, raspberries and edelweiss and vitamins A and E.
You can buy the Aevit series at pharmacy chains throughout Russia, some cosmetic stores, at single-brand points, or through the official website.
Who is suitable for
Libre Derm specialists position this product as an intensive nutritional and nourishing vitamin supplement. It is ideal for mature and, as a result, slightly dry skin. Beauticians recommend it for skin care for women over 30 years old. It can be used as an additional nutrition for the skin without age restrictions.
In the Aevit line there are no day or night creams. If the skin is dry, the drug can be applied both in the morning and in the evening. If - combined, then it is best to leave "Aevit" at night, because it saturates the skin well during relaxation due to the dense texture.
Depending on the type of skin, it can be combined with a cream from the Vitamin E series (moisturizing, with an antioxidant effect), a moisturizing cream with chamomile extract, for very dry skin or winter care - with a Vitamin F cream.
According to the advice of the brand’s cosmetologists, Aevit can be easily combined with LibreDerm “strong” anti-aging creams - the “collagen” series or the “Grape Stem Cells” product line.
It must be applied after cleansing the skin in the morning or in the evening 1-1.5 hours before bedtime. The cream is available in a 50 ml tube with a dispenser, so it is quite convenient to apply. According to reviews, 3-4 presses are enough for one application. The cream is distributed along the massage lines of the face until completely absorbed.
An important recommendation from the creators of the cream: since the drug is saturated with active vitamins, do not use it constantly. Enough course intake of 1-2 months with the same time interval. Then you can repeat the intensive course.
For the skin around the eyes
Intensive care would not be complete if there was no companion in the form of a cream for the care of thin and sensitive skin of the eyelids. In the Aevit line, this preparation, in addition to the indicated vitamins, is supplemented with blueberry extract, which is known for its high content of vitamins C, PP, B2.
In addition, a protein complex is included. They:
- delay the formation of new wrinkles;
- strengthen the skin, making it supple and smooth;
- trigger active cell regeneration processes.
As a result, the manufacturer promises comprehensive skin care for the eyelids: hydration, getting rid of puffiness and dark circles. Regular use should smooth facial wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
LibreDerm experts recommend applying it in the morning and evening (no later than a couple of hours before bedtime). From a tube with a thin nose, 3-4 drops of cream are squeezed directly under the eyes. Then, with patting movements of the fingers, the product is gently driven into the skin.
Since the drug will have to be used in a very sensitive area, it is strongly recommended to do an allergy test in advance - you can ask for a probe in the pharmacy and apply it to the skin of the forearm.
This eyeliner can also be combined with any other LibreDerm care. It is especially recommended for owners of thin, transparent skin under the eyes, prone to the appearance of dark circles and "bags". 10-15 minutes after applying this drug, you can apply a concealer or foundation.
Buyers highly appreciated this product. According to reviews, the drug is inexpensive, spent sparingly, has a pleasant texture and delicious berry aroma.
It copes with moisturizing the eyelids, improves their color, eliminates sagging.
However, he does not fight wrinkles, so do not write it in the line of anti-aging products. It is more suitable for daily moisturizing care. Many customers believe that this product is for winter or autumn - it has a very dense texture and a strong smell.
Customer reviews of this product are so contradictory that it makes sense to consider all of them point by point in order to find the truth.
- Packaging. Comparing Aevit with other LibreDerm creams, customers note more cheap packaging. But the price of the cream is more than democratic.
The drug is packaged in a plastic bottle and a simple cardboard box without additional investments - all information is listed outside. The jar has a dispenser.
The dispenser is convenient for economical and hygienic use of cream. However, after a while, the cap becomes clogged and it ceases to serve the cream. You have to spin the whole system and take the cream from the jar directly. In addition, the bottle itself is opaque: it is not visible how much money is still left.
- Composition. "Aevit" does not contain parabens - this is a tangible plus. The composition contains natural extracts of rosemary, edelweiss and raspberry. But the naturalness of a number of ingredients raises questions. In particular, a synthetic analogue of jojoba oil, known for its nutritional properties, was used. There are a lot of creams on the market in the middle price category, which contain jojoba oil in its natural form.
Also, glyceryl stearate is "noticed" in the composition - not a very useful component that can dehydrate skin cells.
Retinol and tocopherol (vitamins A and E) are listed in last place, which indicates their low concentration.
- Skin nutrition. Most of the girls agree that “Aevit” is not a nutritious, but a moisturizer. For intense nutritious, it has a too light texture. In addition, it does not cope with serious peeling and redness.
As a nutrient, it is suitable only for owners of normal skin who do not feel the constant dryness of the face.
- Anti-aging action. The presence of two "beauty vitamins" allows the manufacturer to write such a slogan on the package, but few users saw this effect. Wrinkles remain in place, the effect on the skin tone is weak.
In addition, the manufacturer does not recommend using the product for more than 1-2 months in a row, so it will be difficult to see the effect of prolonged use.
- Regenerating action. The healing of wounds and marks from acne on the background of the use of "Aevita" is at the same pace. However, the skin looks fresh, healthy, well-groomed.
- Behavior during the day. Girls who use this product claim that Aevit is quickly absorbed without leaving any marks on the face. Some consider this an undeniable advantage, because during the day, the product does not remind of itself and allows the skin to "breathe". Others would like the effect of the application to be felt throughout the day.
This is additional confirmation that this drug is not suitable for those who have too dry skin.
- Base makeup. As a base layer for applying tonal products, the cream works well. It does not slip on the face and does not clog pores.
In general, there are more positive reviews about Aevit than negative reviews.
However, customers agree that there are too many empty promises on the package. The cream is more suitable to the category of a simple but solid quality care product than to a "special purpose" product. It is well suited for those who do not have serious skin problems and do not expect a wow-effect for little money.
Feedback on the AEVIT LIBER DERM nourishing cream, you can see on the next video