Cream for combination skin
Caring for problem areas of the skin requires an integrated approach, so it is important to choose a cream that meets all the needs of different areas of the face. Below are the main criteria for choosing a quality cream for combination skin care.
Caring for combination skin types is aimed at eliminating various problems in certain areas of the face. Specialists in the field of cosmetology conditionally divide the types of skin into normal, oily, dry and combination. It depends on its physiological characteristics and reactions to external irritating factors.
The combined or mixed type of skin of the face needs careful treatment and the use of cosmetic products designed specifically for it. For this type of skin, it will be harmful to use creams that are suitable for owners of a dry or oily type. The combined type is characterized in that it has features common to dry and oily skin types.
For example, dry areas - the area of the cheeks and temples, and the area of fat - the so-called T-zone - nasolabial folds and forehead. Greasy skin arise due to increased secretion of the sebaceous glands: fat cells, together with sweat fluid, escape through the pores, and their excessive production provokes a violation of its outflow. Because of this, acne or black dots may appear.
Peeling of individual areas can occur due to a violation of the process of cleansing the epidermis from "dead" or dead cells. Dryness in certain areas of combination skin appears due to insufficient moisture. This is especially pronounced in the warm season. Illiterate care for combination skin leads to the early appearance of wrinkles and general withering of the skin of the face.
Tasks of face cosmetics
Prevention of unpleasant phenomena characteristic of combination skin consists in an even distribution of care for dry and oily areas of the face. This can be achieved with care products designed specifically for the mixed skin type.
The cream should have the following actions:
- intensive moisturizing dry areas;
- cell nutrition and enriching them with vitamins and other substances that ensure their healthy functioning;
- prevention from external influences (UV radiation, wind, low or high temperatures);
- repair damaged areas of the epidermis;
- matting effect;
- anti-inflammatory effect to prevent or treat inflammatory processes on the face (acne, black spots, etc.);
- tonic effect on problem areas;
- clogging prevention sweat and sebaceous glands, by regulating the normal outflow of gland secretion.
The composition of the cream for the combined type of skin depends on its functional orientation. Plant extracts can have a tonic or calming effect (chamomile, lily, citrus, tea tree, ginger, mint, rose, bergamot, etc.); essential oils will help eliminate peeling (rose, lavender oil, etc.); Hyaluronic acid and dexpanthenol will help to have a therapeutic effect on damaged skin. The composition of the product may include vitamins and minerals.
How to choose
Caring for the condition of the face, you must choose a cream that matches your skin type. Now there are many products for the care of the combined type, in which the main functions of the cream intended for owners of problem skin are concentrated in an optimal ratio. For deeper care, you can use several creams with different mechanisms of action and cover them with strictly defined areas of the skin. It depends on what kind of help a particular area of the face needs. With this method of applying the product, the procedure for applying it to the face can be complicated.
It is worth recalling that the cream must be selected in accordance with its age category. It should have a hypoallergenic effect, since the combined type is highly sensitive. Beware of fakes of famous cosmetic brands. It is better to purchase cream in specialized stores. There you can find a tool with the best value for money. It will be useful to get acquainted with customer reviews so as not to go to the other extreme and, having trusted in advertising, not to overpay for the "big" name of the brand.
Beauticians recommend periodically changing the cream. If you use the same product for a long time, it will inevitably become addictive and the effect will not be the same as it was before.
There are features of using cream for combination skin at different times of the year. In summer, the mixed type is as similar as possible to bold, so more attention should be paid to "bold" areas - these are nasolabial folds, nose, and forehead skin. In the warmer months, problems in these areas of the face become even more pronounced. The face requires intensive care and frequent cleansing with special products.
A mixed skin care product must have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, because the high temperature and secretion of the sebaceous glands of the face is a very favorable environment for the propagation of pathogenic microflora, which can cause acne and other inflammatory skin diseases. It is necessary that the cream for combination skin incorporates components that can “dry” the pores. However, the excessive effect of these substances can lead to irritation, so here you need to be careful.
In the cold season, mixed skin becomes vulnerable. She needs intensive nutrition, hydration and protection. In winter, the skin is prone to dryness, so hydration and nutrition is a priority in face care during this period.. Moisturizer should not be applied before going outside. Use it better at night. Before a walk, apply a protective cream under light makeup that protects sensitive skin from wind, low temperatures and other unpleasant phenomena.
Rating of the best manufacturers
We bring to your attention the top 10 best skin care products for combination skin based on the opinions of leading cosmetologists and reviews of ordinary Russian customers. This list will help you better navigate among the advertising variety of cosmetics.
- Moisturizing Night Cream Clinique;
- Antioxidant Night Cream Clinique;
- Nutritious cream Lumene;
- Moisturizing DayEssentail day moisturizer "by Ahava;
- Powder parfait Cattier;
- Nutritious cream "Active nourishing cream";
- "Nabi "from Holika;
- "Idealia" by Vichy;
- Wrinkle Q-10;
- "Sophora Japanese" Natura Siberica;
- Phytocream "Cornflower and barberry "from the" Clean Line ".
Using the above recommendations, you can choose the most suitable cosmetic product for yourself that meets all the needs of your skin and the capabilities of your wallet. However, if you do not trust the manufacturers of cosmetics, believing that any “chemistry” is harmful or you do not agree with the pricing policy of some well-known brands, then you can prepare a cream for combination skin made from natural products at home. It will be a budget alternative to synthetic analogues.
We offer you some simple cream recipes for a combined type of cover.
- Pour lemon peel 200 ml of warm boiled water. Insist for 14 hours. Strain the mixture. Mix the remaining lemon water with the yolk and beat well. Next, add a tablespoon of cream, a teaspoon of camphor oil and 3 teaspoons of lemon juice to the resulting mixture. Mix all components thoroughly. Refrigerate at night.
- Necessary Melt 10-15 g of lanolin with 50 ml of peach oil. Add the grated cucumber (about 30 g) to the mixture and put on fire. Stir constantly for an hour. Strain, beat until creamy and cool. Before applying to the face, add a couple of drops of jasmine ether.
- Skip through a blender a banana and a currant. Mix 1 tablespoon of each puree. Add 30 grams of melted butter, 1 yolk and 10 ml of honey. Beat until foam is formed. Add 5 ml of camphor alcohol and a couple of drops of geranium ether to the resulting mixture. Beat, cool.
- Cook 60 ml chamomile broth. Cool. To the broth add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of honey and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of glycerin. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is formed. At the same time, olive and butter (1 tablespoon each) should be heated in a water bath. Remove from heat. Add 10 ml of camphor oil and 1 yolk. Mix both mixtures and beat.
On the video - another interesting cream recipe for combination skin with a matting and anti-inflammatory effect with your own hands.