Face peeling gel
It is no secret that washing is very important for cleaning the surface of the skin from dust and other impurities. However, our epidermis needs a deeper and more serious cleansing. Gentle means for everyday use are not always able to completely remove keratinized particles of dead skin and, as a result, pores are clogged, foci of microinflammation, comedones appear. Of course, you can go to a beauty salon and conduct an in-depth facial cleansing. And you can buy gel peeling in a cosmetic store and carry out this procedure yourself.
What it is
Gel peeling is a gel-based cosmetic product used to deeply cleanse the skin. Due to its composition, gel peeling is able to deal with such problems as black spots, pigmentation, a rough surface and dull skin color, wrinkles and acne.
Why is it necessary
Gel peeling for the face is able to achieve the following results:
- Removes dead skin layer of the epidermis and cleans clogged pores;
- It accelerates regenerative processes, the skin is renewed, it becomes more youthful, supple and fresh;
- Contributes to the stimulation of blood circulation;
- Small wrinkles, comedones, blackheads, age spots and scars from pimples disappear, the complexion becomes even;
- Metabolism is accelerated, natural collagen begins to be produced;
- The susceptibility of the dermis to the nutrients found in skincare products is improved.
What is included
Most often, peels intended for use at home contain the following active substances:
- Various acids: fruit (for example, malic), salicylic, glycolic;
- Essential oils of medicinal plants;
- Small solid particles (granules, crushed apricot kernels, etc.) intended for scrubbing.
There are several types of deep skin cleansing products that can be found in cosmetic stores and used independently:
- Peels with AHA acids (i.e. fruit acids). The most gentle option of chemical peeling. It acts on the surface of the epidermis, removing comedones and evening complexion. Suitable for dry and normal skin;
- Peels with BHA acids. These include salicylic and kojic acid products. These acids penetrate into the deeper layers of the dermis, relieving it of acne and acne. Kojic acid contributes to the disappearance of age spots, salicylic acid - exfoliates dead particles of the epidermis, relieves inflammatory processes. Recommended for use by people with oily seborrhea;
- Peelings with calcium chloride. They also solve the problems of excess skin sebum on the face: they dissolve sebaceous plugs in the pores, regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands, treat acne and acne, and eliminate pigmentation;
- Rolling (gommage) - a paste-like substance intended for application to the face for a short period of time, after which it must be carefully removed with massaging circular movements. Refers to surface peels. Perfectly renews the upper layer of the epidermis, removes age spots and tightens pores. The complexion becomes more even and fresh. Suitable for all skin types.
How to use
Before starting the peeling procedure, make sure that there are no wounds on your skin, there are no microinflammation and acne in the acute stage, and large vessels. Carry out an allergy test by applying the product on your wrist. If everything is in order, you can proceed.
Steam the skin with a steam bath and apply. Rub it with gentle massage movements. Do not be too zealous and crush with all your might; also do not apply the gel in a very thick layer. Avoid getting the product on the area around the eyes and lips. Leave the gel peeling on your face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Gently pat off any remaining moisture with a towel. After the skin has dried, apply a moisturizer.
Strictly follow the instructions for using peeling - this is not a tool with which you can experiment.
If after the procedure you have your skin pinched, there is redness, try to calm the irritated epidermis with a compress from a decoction of a string or green tea. Within one or two days, it is advisable not to appear in the sun, and indeed it is better to spend this time at home. The fact is that after peeling, the skin becomes more susceptible to aggressive environmental factors - ultraviolet, dust, bacteria. That is why chemical peels are not recommended for use in spring and summer, during the period of active sun.
Depending on your skin type, you can use these products with the following frequency:
- If you have sensitive or dry skin, carry out the procedure 2 times a month;
- With the normal type - 1 time per week;
- Oily porous skin will become much more attractive if you clean it with peeling 2 times a week.
Here are a few products we have selected that are excellent helpers when conducting deep facial skin cleansing at home:
A wonderful natural remedy for the renewal of epidermal cells. It contains a whole range of active substances aimed at improving the quality and appearance of facial skin. The skin is completely cleansed of comedones and keratinized particles, the functioning of the sebaceous glands is normalized, the surface of the skin is smoothed out, wrinkles, small age spots disappear, and the complexion becomes fresh and bright. Regeneration, metabolic processes, blood flow are accelerated. The skin becomes supple and soft.
We bring to your attention a video about peeling gel for all types of facial skin Planeta Organica.
A'Pieu "Naked Peeling Gel Crystal"
A unique product containing microparticles of diamond and pearls. These particles carefully exfoliate dead cells from the surface of the epidermis, even out its relief and improve color. The beneficial substances that pearls are rich in, nourish the skin, help stop inflammation, relieve facial swelling. The water-fat balance is restored, the production of skin sebum is normalized, comedones disappear, the skin becomes dull. Also, the product effectively eliminates pigmentation and prevents the appearance of new spots.
Shiseido "Green Tea"
The product copes well with epidermal problems such as a rough surface, post-acne, wrinkles and reduced turgor. It gently cleanses the skin from all types of impurities, tightens pores, normalizes the work of sebaceous glands, evens out its relief and improves color. The green tea contained in the composition nourishes the skin with vitamins.
Tony Moly "Peeling me Aloe"
It contains aloe vera extract, thanks to which the epidermis is better restored after the peeling procedure, its quality and appearance are improved. The aloe plant is rich in natural vitamins and minerals, so the skin heals, becomes elastic and tender.
Avon "Clearskin Professional"
A great way to get rid of comedones and narrow pores. It is applied mainly to the area of the T-zone (forehead - nose and the area around it - chin). After drying, it turns into a film, which is very convenient to remove.
Regular use of a properly selected gel peeling for the face will allow you to achieve a salon effect at home - improving the microrelief and skin quality. It will become healthy, pores will narrow, black dots and small wrinkles will disappear, tone will even out. The work of the sebaceous glands is normalized, the clogging of pores due to oily seborrhea will stop. But all these positive changes will occur only if you select the best solution for your skin. Do not use too aggressive or too soft peels - in the best case, they will not bring much benefit, in the worst - they can damage. Therefore, do not be lazy - study yourself, your skin, listen to your sensations after using this or that product - and you will find what you need.