Permanent Hair Removal
Every girl dreams of having a perfectly smooth body, so that without special preparation you could go to the sea or wear a revealing outfit. But in life, unfortunately, nature has endowed everyone with undesirable vegetation on the body, with which they have to fight for a long time. This is where the idea of removing hair permanently arises.
Types and methods
Before choosing a method of hair removal, it is worth understanding the difference between such concepts as hair removal and depilation.
Epilation (from French - "remove hair") - this is the removal of hair by artificial methods, which are the destruction of hair follicles or hair removal with roots.
Depilation - This is the removal of only the visible part of the hair without affecting the roots.
Types of hair removal:
- Laser. This is a method of completely removing hair follicles using a special laser radiation apparatus. The laser acts on melanin, which absorbs light waves, heats up and collapses, destroying hair follicles.
- Electrolysis. The name reflects the method of getting rid of hair. The electric discharge is sent directly to the root of the hair follicle, as a result of which the leaching process occurs, which entails the death of the hair roots.
- Photoepilation. Using a thermal reaction, the roots of the hair follicle are destroyed, which occurs as a result of heating the tissues to high temperatures through light energy.
- Shugaring. A special thick sugar paste is applied to an area with unwanted vegetation, spread it evenly and removed with the hairs.
- Wax. Melted wax is applied to the body, after which it solidifies and is removed along with the hairs.
- Ultrasound. Hair is removed using the active substance that enters the skin due to the use of ultrasound.
- Enzymatic. By means of thermal exposure, special chemicals enter the skin - enzymes (enzymes), which destroy the intramolecular bond in the hairs and disrupt the structure of the skin protein.
- Electro-Optical Synergy (Elos). This method combines laser and photo hair removal. The follicles are affected by a high-frequency light pulse and electric current, the hair is destroyed due to the simultaneous exposure to optical and electrical energies.
- Flash method. Thermolysis, which uses high-frequency current. The discharge passes instantly and destroys the follicle.
- Bland method. A type of electrolysis with a special device, including thermolysis and electrolysis, the hair is removed by leaching, but in a very short time, the accelerator in this case is a high-frequency current.
- Sequential bland (sequential blend). An improved bland-method, during the session, the frequency of the current is gradually reduced, resulting in a decrease in pain and an increase in the effectiveness of the method.
- Sequential flash (sequential flash). An improved flash-method, the hair removal process is accelerated with the help of various times of exposure of the sinusoidal current to the hair follicles.
- Thermolysis. High-frequency alternating current acts on the hairs, which heats and destroys the hair.
- Electrolysis. This is an electrochemical process, with constant exposure to electric current and chemical reactions occurring, the follicle is destroyed.
- Trading. Hair removal using ordinary or silk thread with a special simple technique.
Types of depilation:
- Shaving hair. The method of hair removal with a sharp tool (razor), thus only the visible part of the hair is removed, the root remains intact.
- The use of depilation creams. The chemical composition of the agent penetrates the upper layer of the skin and acts on the shaft, weakening the structure of the hair, after exposure the agent is removed along with the hairs.
There are many more folk remedies and methods for hair removal.
- Potassium permanganate, she is potassium permanganate. A saturated solution is prepared and applied at least twice a day to areas with unwanted hair. Strongly stains the skin. It is possible to use if wearing closed clothing.
- The solution of hydrogen peroxide. You can buy it at any pharmacy. It does not remove, but thinns and brightens hair. To do this, use not less than eight percent solution for treating skin areas with hairs.
- Lime. The principle of action is similar to a depilator. Take quicklime and dilute it with water, make slurry, then it is applied to the skin and washed off after 30 minutes.
- Ammonium chloride with iodine. In certain proportions, ordinary alcohol, castor oil, iodine and ammonia are mixed. Twice a day, the resulting mixture is treated with areas of hair follicles.
- Stinging nettle. The seeds of the plant are taken and insisted for two weeks in vegetable oil, after which the resulting product is rubbed daily into problem areas.
- Datura grass. The seeds of this plant are ground into gruel and diluted to moderate density with vodka. The resulting mass is used every day until the desired result is obtained.
- Juice of unripe walnuts. Walnut is cut in half and rubbed with areas of hair.
- Unripe grape juice. Suitable only for removing unwanted facial hair. Knead the grapes until juice is obtained, and then apply it to areas on the face.
- Hydroperite. This drug can be purchased at the pharmacy, it is available in tablet form. The tablets are crushed, mixed with water and ammonia, hydroperit (solution) lubricate areas with hairs.
- Turmeric. This spice is used as a depilator. It is necessary to take a small amount of powder and mix with water until a uniform slurry is obtained, the mixture is applied to problem areas of the body and washed off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
- Soda. Soda and water are mixed, soaked in a soft tissue with the resulting mixture, and a compress is applied to areas of the body with unwanted vegetation. It is recommended to do at night so that a lot of time has passed, ideally - about 12 hours.
- Hair Remover. A drug that is applied after hair removal. Manufacturers promise a slowdown in hair growth, followed by a decrease in their thickness, and then disappearance altogether. Reviews about this tool are contradictory.
Which method is the most effective?
To achieve the best result without any health risks, you should choose real methods of hair removal and do it with professionals. Consider the methods that have proven themselves in the beauty industry best.
The most positive reviews have collected the following methods of hair removal.
- This method allows you to get rid of hair forever in the case of a full course of procedures.
- Security. The laser does no harm to the body.
- The procedure is non-contact, laser flashes are produced at a distance of 10-15 centimeters from the skin.
- Virtually no pain.
- Comfortable conditions during the procedure.
- You can do such procedures at any time of the year.
- Burns of the skin are possible if the master is incompetent and exposes the wrong laser settings.
- Takes a lot of time. To achieve a good result, you need to carry out several procedures that are performed in increments of at least a month. As a result, the desired result is achieved after six months or a year.
- The absence of pain during the session.
- The relatively low cost of the procedures.
- Long effect.
- Helps to get rid of light and fluffy hair.
- Before the session, waxing is necessary.
- There are many contraindications to the use of this method in the intimate zone.
- Long-term effect is achieved after a long application of this method.
- Some drugs used negatively affect the cells around the hair follicle.
- With a long visit to the procedures, complete destruction of the hair follicles is achieved.
- Low cost.
- It relieves of any type of hair (dark, blond, fluffy).
- Weak pain.
- Long procedure due to painstaking work.
- Application of the procedure is impossible in the intimate area without additional painkillers.
- It is possible for hair to grow into the skin after applying this method.
- Swelling, the appearance of red dots.
- The ease of the procedure, even at home.
- Absolute absence of pain.
- Moisturize the skin after the session.
- Lack of ingrown hair.
- Allergic reactions to some substances that make up the cream are possible.
- In some cases, an unpleasant smell of cream.
- Frequent repetition of the procedure.
- Removes hair with a root.
- Long lasting effect (about a month).
- Possibility of carrying out the procedure at home.
- Strong pain, especially in the intimate area.
- It is possible for hair follicles to grow into the skin.
- Lack of pain.
- Low probability of infection.
- Speed and ease of use.
- Not suitable for people allergic to citrus fruits.
- Do not use while having a tan on the skin.
How to prolong the effect for a lifetime?
This question interests many women, let's try to figure it out.
A favorite in the fight for hair removal forever is laser hair removal. This method does a great job with dark hair removal. The laser acts only on those hair follicles that are in the stage of active growth (anagen) and destroys them completely, after a while the sleeping hairs go into the anagen stage and in the next procedure the fight is already against them. Thus, after several months, it is possible to destroy all the bulbs and the girl’s skin acquires perfect smoothness for life. To achieve the desired result, you need to conduct a course consisting of at least 5 procedures. The exact amount is reported by the beautician during an individual consultation, because this figure is influenced by many features of the body. Already a lot of girls have tried this method on themselves and are satisfied with it.
Does the success of the procedure depend on the area on the body?
Yes. Depending on the structure of the hair, which is determined by the zone of their localization, the method of hair removal is chosen. In particular, soft and light hair usually grows on the hands, it is better to remove hair by the method of elos hair removal. But the hair on the legs, which have a rigid structure and have a distinct dark color, is best removed with laser hair removal, taking into account the long-term prospects for their final removal. The hairs above the upper lip are in most cases fluffy and can be handled by electrolysis, photoepilation, elos and many other methods of dealing with unwanted vegetation.
Eyebrows have about the same properties as the hair in the bikini area. In any case, choosing a zone on the body, whether it is the back, legs or armpits, it is worthwhile to first consult with a specialist to help determine the most effective method of hair removal for the selected area. Also, men and women have their own characteristics of the body, which must be considered when choosing a successful method of combating hair follicles.
For those who have not yet decided to go to the salon or for some reason decided to do hair removal at home, we will describe several folk recipes.
Tincture of ammonia and iodine
Iodine and ammonia in an amount of 2 and 5 grams, respectively, are mixed, 35 grams of ordinary alcohol and 5 grams of castor oil are added. The resulting product is wiped problem areas several times a day.
Crystals of potassium permanganate are diluted with water to an average concentration, the resulting solution is rubbed the skin twice a day.
10 g quicklime powder and the same amount of calcium sulfate are taken, the components are mixed until a homogeneous slurry is obtained, the product is applied to problem areas and washed off after 30 minutes.
One cup of boiling water is mixed with one teaspoon of soda. After the mixture has cooled, it is applied in the form of compresses for 12 hours to areas with hairs.
To do this, you need to take peroxide 6-9%. This concentration can be achieved by adding 2-3 tablets of hydroperite to a three percent peroxide. And after these manipulations, you can proceed to use. Twice a day, disturbing areas are wetted with this liquid for several days.
To prepare a kind of ointment for hair removal, you need to take 40 grams of plant seeds and 1 cup of vegetable oil, it does not matter which one. The seeds need to be crushed into powder and mixed with oil, after which the obtained product is insisted for at least a month. When the mixture is ready, it should be used every day until the desired result is achieved.
Is it possible to get rid of excess cover at home irrevocably?
Opinions on this subject are ambiguous, because at home there are risks of improper use of various means and methods, it is better not to tempt fate and turn to professionals. But there are a few examples of hair removal permanently at home. In this case, it is worth taking into account the characteristics of the body.
Good reviews are collected by a recipe for iodine with ammonia, many say that they managed to get rid of vegetation in two weeks, someone is suitable only for thin hair (for example, on hands), and someone for hard and dark hair (on legs).
The recipe with nettle seeds proved to be excellent, it is noted that after applying this remedy, after two months, the hair disappears forever.
Manganese has already helped many girls, at least - the hair becomes thinner and less noticeable, some note that after using it for several weeks, unwanted vegetation disappears forever.
The problem of active vegetation worries all girls, and each tries to find a way to get rid of it for as long as possible.
So, in the use of hardware types of hair removal among girls, a positive attitude is noted. After all, these are safe ways to get rid of vegetation with minimal pain. The result is noticeable after the first application of these procedures. Psychological calm due to the comfortable atmosphere in the salons and the professionalism of the master is a huge plus.
But many women choose methods of getting rid of hair that can be done at home. The following advantages are noted here: the girl herself chooses a convenient time for the procedure, there is no need to leave the house, huge savings in money.
In conclusion, we can say that a miraculous remedy, which in one application will save you from unwanted vegetation, does not exist. All methods require patience, time and effort, but as they say, beauty requires sacrifice.
How to permanently remove hair at home, see the next video.